What is a spiritual vitamin? Good question! A "spiritual vitamin" is defined as a small dosage of Godly wisdom that provides nourishment to the soul that's essential for spiritual growth. WARNING: Needs to be consumed with living waters flowing inside of you!
Vitamin: Proverbs 1:7-21
- “We can never be successful and reach our fullest potential or destination without wisdom.”
- Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Fear is reverence, respect and awe of God!
- If you’ve got knowledge but do not apply it to your life, it is foolish!
- Wisdom is tied around you neck like a chain. It’s there to help you keep your head up! When you do not use wisdom, you lose your head!
- The world would be devastated without the wisdom of God. God is a God of wisdom and structure. He saw fit that the sun was 93 million miles from earth that we may appreciate the warmth of the sun and a cool breeze at the same time!
- Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Wisdom says, trust in the Lord with all your heart!
- Wisdom and (God’s) word correctly defines what is right and what is wrong. Seek Life! Learn to choose life! Learn to say no to the stuff that may try to tear you down!
- Wisdom speaks loud and is in public places, street corners, your house, the crap house, and the White house!
- See yourself as intelligent, smart, capable of grasping the Word of God. When you shut yourself off from learning, you have incarcerated yourself.
- We have more access to wisdom than ever before. If you can’t understand the King James Version, you can choose the “brother can you understand what I’m saying now” version! Get an understanding!
- Don’t sit on the stick! Take the journey! Along the journey, you always find out that what you were looking for was already with you!
- Pleasing man won’t please God. Pleasing God won’t please man.
- “The longer you suppress the truth, you lift up a lie!”
- Truth only comes when we are disciplined enough to filter what we hear through the word of God!
- See yourself as intelligent, smart - capable of grasping the word of God, then "listen" to the word of God in order to know the truth!
Vitamin: 1st Samuel 17:17-42
- I’m a winner no matter what I face! As long as I follow the rules, I always have the victory no matter what I try to do!
- “Psalm 119. He’ll make your enemies your foot stool. Seek opportunity from the voice of your opposition!”
- “David stood in faith! ‘Listen’ for the reward. Lord, lift me up and place my feet on higher ground.”
- “Look for the opportunity to win as a child of God, and overcome to win!”
- “Observe obedience in the face of familiar opposition.”
- “You can recognize anointed people by their haters.”
- “Operate under the obligation of your anointing.”
- “Don’t worry about enemies coming in like a roaring lion. God will take care of their mouth!”
Vitamin: John 10:11-17
- “A shepherd is one who cares for the flock. Today, much care has been left behind. There are too many silos of singularity. A “good shepherd” always cares.”
- “John 9. A blind man professes Christ is Lord. He was cut off from church, family, and friends. Society loves to feed off you when you’re down. But when you pick yourself up, they don’t like it.”
- “A good shepherd knows our capacity. Jesus knows our tendencies. Sheep wonder, but the good shepherd pulls them back in with their staff. Jesus is always there to pull you back in.”
- “Love is an action word. The Good Shepherd sacrifices for the flock. Jesus’ sacrifice was vicarious in nature; he did it to protect us. He stands in front of our troubles.”
The Name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runs into it and is safe.
Vitamin: Proverbs 18:10
- “Moses says, “I want a different relationship with you.” My name is El Yahweh.”
- “God is concerned about all of us. He is bringing an answer to your situation, but you must know my name.”
- “Ayer Asher Ayer. I am the God that exists for myself by myself. I live in time and above time. I will be who I will be. I am who I am. ”
- “Discover who He is by what He provides. Call Him by name; He provides.”
- “Exodus 6:3. “Yahweh” was used 6823 times, but not used prior to this movement in the New Testament. Yahweh deals with the holiness of God Almighty. His name is too holy to write in any book.”
- “We’ve come too “familiar” with holy things. Until we humble ourselves to respect the Great I Am, nothing will change. There is no more sacred space for God to abide because the familiar has taken over.”
- “So familiar that we have lost respect for the Word of God. His holiness reveals our sinfulness.”
- We can never measure up against God. When Moses measures up against God, it shows God’s hatred for sin. God loves the sinner but he hates the sin.
- Based on their experience, they gave God a name.
Elohim” - “makes a way out of no way”
Jehovah Jireh - The Lord will provide.
Jehovah Shalom - The God of Peace.
Sick - Jehovah Rapha
Exodus 6 is the only place in the Bible where God names himself, “Lord”.
- “You shall call His name Jesus.- He shall save His people.”
Git Down, Girl! Go ‘Head, Git Down!”
Vitamin: Judges 4th Chapter
- “Every woman has the power to control her destiny.”
- “Israel got to a place where it couldn’t take no more. God raised a woman, Deborah, to get the job done. Called her a prophetess. She was a judge, a leader, a ruler, a wife. This leading lady was endowed with the responsibility to lead people forward.”
- “Deborah didn’t allow anyone to define or limit her (no confinements)!”
- “Deborah knew how to settle issues at a high level. Some folks can’t solve their issues because it needs to go to another level in Almighty God. Fight at a higher level.”
- “To be victorious, you must understand what it means to have victory.”
- “Don’t be anxious about anything.”
- “Rejoice in the Lord always.and rejoice again!”
- “Doubt is the shallow understanding of what has to happen.”
- “Lord, help my unbelief! Worry is the intended condition. Put the brakes on worry! Stop worrying about things you cannot control. Evidence changed doubt to faith!”
- “Faith is the gas in the car; the steam in the engine!”
- “When you pray, it is the process to open doors to solve your problems. Supplication is one’s demeanor and posture while asking.”
Vitamin: Philippians 4:6-10